Questions (036) 52 97 226

>Social affairs

Social affairs

The wide range of our services includes providing help in dealing with various social, insurance and other matters, i.e.:  

  • UWV  (unemployment benefit, maternity benefit, sickness benefit)
  • SVB  (family allowance, retirement allowance)
  • INSURANCE (health insurance, car insurance, funeral insurance, house insurance, civil liability insurance, etc.)
  • OTHER  (starting or finishing to pay the road tax, obtaining the sofi number (BSN), providing assistance in dealing with a bank, the borough administration, hospitals, filling in all official and unofficial forms, writing letters)

*  more detailed information about the mentioned services you can find in the links on the left side